On the holy occasion of Easter, Christians all across the world celebrate Jesus Christ's resurrection and the beginning of the spring season. A variety of food delicacies are prepared to spend the entire day in the celebratory mood. Though you can get various desserts from the market, why not try something different this Easter by preparing one at home? These delicious bars given herein the article include mini marshmallows and nuts. They make a perfect dessert after a delectable and scrumptious dinner. Your guests are sure to go 'nuts' over these bars. Go through the lines below to know the recipes for making chocolate mallow nut bars.
How To Make Chocolate Mallow Nut Bars
Chocolate mallow nut bars are easy to make and taste luscious. Go through to know the recipe of how to make chocolate mallow nut bars.
Chocolate Mallow Nut Bars
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Butter/ Margarine
- 2½ cups miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup salted Peanuts
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Mix together chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover the bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir the mixture till it turns smooth.
- Add miniature marshmallows and peanuts. Mix till they are well coated with the melted sauce.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes till it is firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- 1 pack Food Cake Mix
- 100 g Butter/ Margarine (melted)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 80 ml (2½ fl oz) Water
- 2 Eggs
- 100 g Nuts (chopped)
- 150 g mini Marshmallows
- 2 large tbsp Chocolate Fudge Premium Icing
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch rectangular tin.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together half the cake mix with butter, brown sugar, water and eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Add the remaining cake mix and nuts into the blended cake mixture. Stir well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake the batter for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, till the marshmallows get puffed and golden.
- Microwave chocolate fudge premium icing on high for 15 to 30 seconds till it melts.
- Drizzle the hot frosting over the cake.
- Cool the cake completely and cut into bars.