A festival celebrated with fun and fervor across the world, Easter marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ three days after his crucifixion. It is among the most significant festivals of Christians all around. The occasion is celebrated with feasting and community celebrations. Friends, family and relatives meet and make the most of the day. Kids too await the festival as it brings a lot of entertainment for them too. Playing games, making crafts, eating chocolate bunnies and candies, all are a part of enjoyment. This craft given here is really a fun-filled activity for kids. Change a strawberry basket and a Styrofoam bowl into a colorful Easter basket.
Easter Basket Craft Ideas
Simple Easter Basket
Fun basket for Easter is an important Easter craft and constitutes an important Easter activity.
Easter Basket Craft
- Strawberry Basket
- Pipe Cleaners (for the handle)
- Colored Paper/ Ribbon Strips
- Grass, Shredded Paper, etc. (to fill the basket)
How to Make
- Knit strips of paper or ribbon in and out of the holes in the basket.
- Then make the handle out of pipe cleaners, if desired.
- Fill the basket with some Easter 'grass' or shredded paper, and then add some small goodies.
Miniature Easter Basket
- Styrofoam Bowl
- 1 Purple Chenille Stem
- 1 White Chenille Stem
- Thin White Ribbon
- Pink Acrylic Paint
- Easter Grass/ Shredded Tissue Paper
- Goodies/ Easter Eggs
How to Make
- Paint the inside and outside of the Styrofoam bowl with pink acrylic paint. Allow the bowl to dry completely.
- Twist the purple and white chenille stem together.
- Poke the chenille stems through the sides of the bowl to move them outside. Bend them thereafter to hold them in place.
- Fill the bowl with Easter grass and goodies.
- Using white ribbon, tie a bow on both the sides of the handle around the ends.