Christians all across the world engage in merry making and feasting during Easter, one of the most awaited festivals in the calendar year. The holy holiday is celebrated to mark the resurrection of Jesus Christ. People meet family, friends and others and exchange greetings and gifts and convey best wishes to one another. Greeting cards form the best way to convey your blessings and good wishes to people. Instead of selecting the usual Easter greeting cards, why not prepare one by yourself and pass it on your acquaintances. Given here is a medley card that is made by using leftover shells of Easter eggs. Kids will require help from their parents while they are making this card.
How To Make Easter Egg Medley Card
Find out how to make an Easter Egg Medley card.
Easter Egg Medley Card
- Leftover Easter Egg Shells.
- Pink Construction Paper
- White Cardstock/ Construction Paper
- Glue/ Paste
- Egg Cookie Cutter (optional)
- Markers, Crayons and Colored Pencils
How to Make
- You can either trace a cookie cutter on the colored construction paper or draw a free hand shape, in case you are not using a cookie cutter.
- Now, put a coating of glue on the construction paper egg.
- Put pieces of egg shells on the paper, keeping the colored side up and letting it dry.
- Take the construction paper and cut a piece of it, twice the width of the egg but slightly taller than the egg.
- Fold up the paper in half and paste the mosaic egg on front of it.
- You can write some beautiful messages, like "Happy Easter".
- You can present this card to your mom, aunt, grand mom, or even your school teacher.