Observed at the beginning of the springtime, Easter is celebrated to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead after he was crucified. Easter marks the most important festival after Christmas for the Christian community. People are all engaged in preparing for the festival, days before it actually arrives. Shops and markets are flooded with gifts, favors, Easter symbols and various Easter treats. Partying forms a major source of enjoyment for most of the people, as it provides the chance to meet one another and greet and convey Easter wishes. While talking about party, how can games be left behind? Easter charades is a popular game played on this divine holiday. Find the rules for playing this game in the lines below.
Easter Charades are fun filled and easy Easter games
- Easter Basket
- Paper Chits containing names of Easter objects
How to Play
- Put the chits into the Easter basket.
- Divide all the guests in two teams.
- Flip the coin to see which team plays first.
- A person from the winning team picks up a chit and tries to help his/her team guess the word by acting it out. The catch is that he/she cannot open his/her mouth.
- If the team guesses correctly, before time runs out, they score a point.
- If the playing team is unable to guess the correct answer within the given time frame, then the other team gets half the time to guess the correct word and win a bonus point.
- Then, a child from the other team does the same and the team has to guess.
- Easter words such as carrots, bunny, candy, Easter eggs, cross, etc. can be used on the chits.
- In the end, the team with the most points wins.