The resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ is celebrated on Easter Sunday by Christians throughout the world. Easter eggs, bunnies, chocolates, baskets, marshmallows and hot cross buns are the main symbols of Easter and are seen evidently through the large variety of gifts available in the market in these symbol forms. Gifts can be presented to anyone, be it friends, family, neighbors, kids, or anyone. Confused about what to give to one of your best buddy or general friends? Not to worry. We have combined some thoughtful and unconventional Easter gift ideas for friends. Read through the following lines to know them.
Easter Gift Ideas For Friends
Planning to gift your friends something different and unconventional this Easter? Explore the article for various ideas on Easter presents for friends.
Easter Gifts for Friends
- Chocolate and candy are the most common gifts exchanged on Easter. You can prepare Easter baskets and fill them up with traditional Easter candies and toys for your teenage friends.
- Toys that sync with the theme of Easter are one of the best gifts for little ones. The stuffed toys can be chicks, bears, lambs, bunnies, or any other character.
- Friends those are fruit-aholic, and be given baskets full of juicy, sweet fruits from the spring season. Fruit baskets would not only look appealing, but also serve as a healthy alternative to the junk stuff. Combine them with balloons or flowers.
- For chocolate lovers, get different types of chocolates, chocolate covered strawberries and chocolates decorated with pastel drizzles.
- You can give a creative and beautiful cross necklace to your best buddy. They are largely getting popular and can be found varyingly from simple to elaborate.
- Bibles also make great Easter gifts for friends. You can personalize them by getting engraved with appealing embellishments.
- Spread the freshness of spring by presenting a bouquet of fresh and fragrant spring flowers. Classical Easter flowers include Lilly of the Valley, pastel colored tulips, yellow daffodils and Easter lilies. Accompany them with elegant vases, stuffed animals and balloons.
- For male friends, get shirts or T-shirts to gift them. To give a personal touch, either write something on the T-shirt by yourself or get it done professionally.
- Home decorative items are yet another gift option for Easter. You can gift anything right from clocks, flowers, decorative lights, paintings, photo frames, show pieces, candles and candle stands, wall hangings, vases, etc.