Festivity and fanfare abound Easter celebrations. While everyone makes merry, basking in the glory of Jesus Christ, Easter also forwards a great time to party, have fun and exchange gifts. With Easter around the corner, most of the young ones set out in search of the appropriate gift that can be presented to their grandparents. There is nothing like giving a nice gift to the eldest members in the family. And what better time than Easter can be to present the older generation with gifts gifted by grandchildren! They will cherish them for years to come. If you are wondering what to present as a gift to your grandparents this Easter, the options given below will surely come handy.
Easter Gift Ideas For Grandfather & Grandmother
Presenting gifts to your grandparents is a great way to celebrate Easter. Read on to get some Easter gift ideas for your grandfather & grandmother.
Easter Gifts For Grandparents
- T-shirts with the slogan ‘I love my Grandma/Grandpa - Your Cute Bunny’, ‘#1 Grandma’ or ‘#1 Grandpa’ would make great Easter gifts. If not a T-shirt, you can get the slogans printed on handkerchiefs, aprons and even oven mitts.
- Remember, men and women are never too old for jewelry. Get your grandma a nice necklace or a pair of earrings. For your grandpa, elegant cufflinks would be the perfect choice.
- A personalized photo frame would also make a good Easter gift for your grandparents. Place a family photo or a photo of just the two of them - when they were young.
- With old age, most of the people encounter difficulty in walking. Gifting your grandparents a walking stick would be an ideal choice. Apart from assisting in walking, it would remind them of you every time they use it.
- If your grandparents are one of those who love to collect antiques, adding another piece to their collection would be the perfect option.
- Aged people have a religious bent of mind. Gifting your grandparents religious and spiritual books would be yet another good option to explore.
- Getting your grandparents a stylish pair of spectacles would also be an appropriate choice. Add to it, an elegant eyeglass case as well.
- A scrapbook or a collage, made out of photographs of the complete family or of a vacation of your grandparents, is another good option.
- Bake some cookies, shaped in the form of bunny, a few days before Easter. On Easter day, gift them in a beautifully decorated basket.
- Some other options you can explore on the festive occasion of Easter would be shawls, blankets and overcoats.
- Get personalized magnets designed from the stationery store with your grandparents’ images or your entire family.
- Gourmet food baskets also make a nice gift for your grandparents. Get a delightful gourmet gift basket decorated with delicious cheese, fruit, crackers, chocolates, candies, bunnies, marshmallows, teas, jams and fresh baked cookies.