Easter is a time to remember the resurrection of Jesus Christ and welcome the spring season. Celebrated throughout the world by the entire Christian community, preparations for the same begin well in advance. Home decorations, church decorations, dresses, parties, feasting, activities, gift giving, games and songs form the major attractions of the festival. While talking about food, cakes have always been a favorite when it comes to desserts. So, how can they be left out on the holy holiday of Easter Sunday? Cakes are loved and gorged by kids and adults alike. Find two recipes for making Easter angel food cake in the following lines. Your guests are sure to love you for treating them with one of these mouth-watering delights.
Easter Angel Food Cake Recipe
This Easter pan cake recipe is one of the most famous easter decorating cakes & heart of easter cake recipes.
Easter Angel Food Cake
- 1½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 11 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Sieve collectively the sugar, flour, cream of tartar and salt for 4 times.
- Beat the egg whites until they become fluffy.
- Fold the dry constituents into eggs.
- Now add vanilla.
- Bake the batter at 250 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Dust with crushed sugar or frost top and sides with desired frosting.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Angel Food Cake Mix
- 2 cups heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 pints fresh Strawberries (halved)
- Bake the angel food cake as per the instructions on the package. Cool the cake completely.
- Slice the angel cake in half horizontally.
- Create a tunnel in the middle of the bottom layer by removing a small amount of the cake.
- Mix together heavy whipping cream, confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl. Whisk till soft peaks are formed.
- Add half the strawberries and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake tunnel and press firmly.
- Place the top layer of the cake and press gently to set.
- Frost the cake with the remaining cream mixture.
- Decorate the cake top with remaining strawberries.
- Chill the cake for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve thereafter.