Easter is a time to celebrate new beginnings. Hence, parties form a major source of indulgence and fun with family and friends. And with parties, favors are an essential element to make them a success. While for guests, a party is mostly about good food, lively ambience and great music, you can go a step further and surprise them with a small token of gratitude as well. This would not only make the guests feel special, but would also serve as a nice way to thank them for their presence. A favor always reminds a person of the great party he/she had attended in the past. For an Easter party, base your favors on the festival as well as the spring season. Given below are some ideas that can serve as great Easter party favors for your guests.
Favor Ideas For Easter Party
Favors for Kids
Are you looking for some unique favors ideas for your Easter party? Go through the article, to know more on Easter party favors.
Easter Party Favors
- Stuff Bunnies
- Colorful Eggs
- Finger Puppets
- Key Chains
- Candy Baskets
- Bunny Ears
- Easter Tattoos
- Painted Egg Candles
- Stuffed Chicks
- Plastic Easter Eggs, with small candies and coins inside
- Easter-themed Coloring Books
- Chocolate Eggs Easter Baskets
Favors for Adults
- Flowering Seeds
- Small trays of fresh Herbs
- Bright Baskets filled with Hot-cross Buns
- Decorative Flower Pots
- Individually-sized Baskets with Chocolate Truffles
- Fresh Flower Bouquets
- Sachet of Home-Grown Vegetables
- Perfumed Candles
- Animal Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Salad Server Sets
- Get chocolate boxes stamped with the guests’ names.
- Write the guests’ names in calligraphy on decorative pastel ceramic eggs.
- Get your guests’ names engraved on small tins of mints.
- Miniature straw baskets filled with pink, yellow and blue jellybeans or Jordan almonds.
- Tuck egg-shaped porcelain boxes with a decadent chocolate truffle.
- Decorate large glass containers with pastel ribbons and fill them up with delicious Easter treats, such as marshmallow chicks, sugar bunny rabbits, saltwater taffy and almond dragées.