Easter calls for celebration and what better way can it be to celebrate than throwing a party and including lots of games. Want to know some egg-citing games for the Easter party? Games add the fun element to a party, making the event all the more exciting and thrilling. Along with that, they also allow the guests to know one another in a better manner. Party games are a great way to involve both the adults and kids in the celebration, bringing cheer and happiness to their faces. They make the guests as well as the hosts feel comfortable and stress free. Listed below are some games that you can play in an Easter party and have unlimited enjoyment.
Fun Game Ideas For Easter Party
Game makes a party all the more entertaining and enjoyable. Go through the article to explore fun game ideas for Easter party.
Easter Party Games
- Easter Basket
- Papers, with Easter objects written on each
- Divide the guests into two teams, with equal members.
- In the Easter basket, put papers with Easter objects written on them.
- One member of the first team will come in the middle and pick up a paper from the basket.
- With the help of a chalkboard and a chalk, he will draw the object mentioned in the paper. His/her team members will have to guess it correctly.
- If the team guesses the object correctly, before the time runs out, they score a point.
- If the first team does not guess correctly, the second team will get 5 seconds to come up with an answer. If they give the correct answer they win a point.
- Now, the procedure is followed by the second team. The game will continue till all the members, of each team, have drawn once.
- The game can be modified as per the age group of the team. If kids are playing, words like carrot, bunny and candy can be used. If adults are playing the game, instead of words, go for phrases such as chocolate bunnies taste good, marshmallow chicks are yellow, etc.
Pass The Egg
- Pillow Egg, one for each team
- Divide the guests into two groups. Make sure there are equal members in each group.
- Give each team an egg pillow, which should be the size of an orange.
- With the blow of a whistle, the first person must put the pillow between his/her chin and neck and pass it to the next player.
- The catch of the game is that he/she can not use his hands. The pillow should be passed only with the neck.
- The first team that completes the task is declared the winner.
- Glue Tape
- Colorful Cloths
- Bulletin Board
- To play the game, you first need to sketch a large bunny standing on its hind legs, and holding its paws, as if it were carrying an egg.
- Stick or paste this bunny on the bulletin board.
- Using scissors, cut different colored cloth into egg shapes.
- Stick a pin to each one of the egg shapes.
- Now, blindfold each of the guests and give them the egg to be pinned on the sheet.
- The person who pins it correctly is the winner.