A significant day in the history of Christianity, Easter is celebrated with great pomp and show throughout the world. The festival symbolizes the victory of good over evil and rebirth of the savior. The resurrection of Jesus Christ as well as the beginning of the spring season is celebrated on this holy holiday. People engage in exchanging various gifts with one another as tokens of happiness and prosperity. It is a day to gather and share good moments. To make the festive mood all the more remarkable, we present you some funny Easter quotes to add light and humor to your celebrations. Read to find some humorous Easter quotations and sayings in the lines below.
Humorous Quotations On Easter
Funny Easter quotes can add humor and life to your Easter celebrations. Find some humorous quotations and sayings on Easter herein.
Funny Easter Quotes
- All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! - Lucy Van Pelt
- A strangely reflective, even melancholy day. Is that because, unlike our cousins in the northern hemisphere, Easter is not associated with the energy and vitality of spring but with the more subdued spirit of autumn. - Hugh Mackay
- There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE. - Linda Grayson
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. - Clarence W. Hall
- My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper. - Amy Sedaris
- I'm a little hoarse tonight. I've been living in Chicago for the past two months, and you know how it is, yelling for help on the way home every night. Things are so tough in Chicago that at Easter time, for bunnies the little kids use porcupines. - Fred Allen
- Chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy. Therefore, it counteracts depression, in turn reducing the stress of depression. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate! - Elaine Sherman
- Forget love; I’d rather fall in chocolate. - Anonymous
- In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, you'll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade. - Irving Berlin
- Good Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Easter. Bad Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Xmas. - Jack Handy
- Passover and Easter are the only Jewish and Christian holidays that move in sync, like the ice skating pairs we saw during the winter Olympics. - Marvin Olasky
- Easter is not a passport to another world; it is a quality of perception for this one. - W.P. Lemon