Easter is a time to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. It is the most important Christian festival after Christmas, celebrated throughout the world with immense magnificence and grandeur. The festival also marks the beginning of the spring season. Preparations start well in advance to suit the perfect mood of the festivity. The joyous celebrations of this holiday are accompanied with feasting, partying, prayers, games, activities and not to forget, decorations. Decorations form an integral part of the Easter celebrations. Making Easter paper decorations is pretty easy and fun. These decorations can be used to improve the décor of your home. Find some great paper creatives in the following lines.
Ideas for Easter Paper Decorations
Easter Paper Napkins
Making napkin paper decorations on Easter is pretty easy and fun filled Easter decoration craft.
Easter Paper Decorations
- Attractive Paper Napkins (flower or Easter designs are nice)
- Pink Chenille Stems
- School Glue
- Wax Paper
How to Make
- Put down the wax paper on the work surface.
- Give the chenille stems desired shape. Curl ends to hold in place.
- Split the napkin into layers. Keep only the top decorated layer.
- Lay the decorated napkin right side up on the wax paper.
- Put on glue to one side of the chenille stem creation.
- Place the chenille stem on top of the napkin (glue side down)
- Let it dry completely.
- Cut about the outside of the chenille stem.
- Now, hang and enjoy your creativity!
Paper Easter Wreath
- Construction Paper (pastel-colored)
- Construction Paper Strips
How to Make
- Trace ovals on the construction paper.
- Cut them out. Cut around 15 to 20 eggs, depending upon the size of your wreath.
- Decorate each egg with construction paper strips, glitter and markers.
- Place the eggs in a circular pattern to form a wreath. Overlap each egg so that gluing them would be easy.
- Glue the eggs together using white glue or a glue stick. Allow the wreath to dry completely.
- Hang the wreath on your door with the help of tape.
Paper Easter Garland
- Pastel Construction Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hooks/ Tape
How to Make
- Draw small Easter eggs on pastel construction paper.
- Cut them out and decorate as per your choice.
- Cut out a piece of twine long enough to hang on the wall.
- Glue the construction on the twine using a hot glue gun. Make sure to leave a gap of about 1 inch between each egg so that the garland does not look too fragile. Let the glue dry.
- Hang your Easter garland using hooks or tape.