An important Christian religious holiday, Easter also commemorates the return of spring after a long cold winter. Easter celebrates birth and renewal and is evident from brightly colored eggs to baby bunnies. It is a holiday that the entire family looks forward for, as it brings gatherings, feasting, activities and gifts, of course. While the stores are overflowed with baskets, bunnies and chocolate eggs, you can go for something different. Finding a unique and creative gift is pretty hard. But, in case you are looking for one, this article would prove beneficial for you. Find different creative and innovative gift ideas for Easter to present to your near and dear ones in the following lines.
Innovative Gift Ideas For Easter
In case you are searching for creative Easter presents, this article is the right one. Explore to find various innovative & unique gift ideas for Easter.
Creative Easter Gifts
- Get egg-shaped USB speakers for gifting to male acquaintances. Men can use them with iPods, iPhones, MP3 players and other devices as well. Indeed, an ideal Easter gift!
- For women, you can buy egg shaped kitchen gadgets. Small and handy, these tools will be an unusual and perfect gift for women who love to cook.
- A rabbit-shaped mug would be a cool gift for kids and youngsters who do not like to drink milk. This will induce them to have healthy drinks each day.
- Fill an Easter basket with crème-filled foil-wrapped candy eggs, chocolate bunnies, tasty cookies, chocolate mini Easter eggs and pastel-colored confections.
- For an alternative to sugary treats, you can opt for stuffing an Easter basket with different goodies, such as games, coloring books and plush bunnies or other stuffed animals.
- Include an assortment of appetizers, such as wine, cheese, smoked salmon, crackers, champagne, muffins and jam for a festive meal. This basket would serve best for adults.
- Get stuffed animal lambs reminding kids of the religious significance of Easter. You can get the child’s name embroidered on the toy so that the kid can relate himself/herself to one of Jesus’ little lambs.
- You can also go for an Easter egg cookie kit, giving the recipient a chance to explore their tasty, creative side. The kit can include delicious sugar cookies, decorative icing, decorative candy and easy to follow instructions.
- Get little ceramic planters in the shape of eggs. They include soil and seeds inside them. The recipient simply has to crack open the ceramic egg and water the plant. You can choose from fresh herbs or flowers to gift in these ceramic eggs.
- Instead of buying a bouquet of lilies or tulips, a flower-head vase would be more creative. Fill the vase with small spring flowers or blossoms and see how your recipient loves to own them.