Easter is a perfect occasion to celebrate and rejoice the teachings of Christianity. The occasion serves two purposes - while people celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, Easter also symbolizes the arrival of the spring season. The entire world revels in the Eastertide festivities. Shops are gaily decorated with a festive collection of chocolate rabbits, chickens, bells and fish. While we do not need a specific day to express our emotions for our loved ones, a festive occasion surely gives us an opportunity to do so. In such merriment and festivity, giving gifts is one of the prime activities that everyone usually indulges in. There are a variety of options, from which a person can choose, when it comes to giving Easter gifts to guys. Some of them have been listed in the following lines. Go ahead and take your pick!
Easter Gift Ideas For Men
Are you looking for some gifts you can give to guys on Easter? Go through the article, to get some Easter gift ideas for men.
Easter Gifts For Guys
- Present a gift basket filled with golf balls and tees or fishing lures and flies, since it is spring time and men would be eager to move outdoors. Add small packets of sun screen or lip balm and some favorite snacks for a welcome surprise.
- For a guy who is a music lover, gift him an iPod or MP3 player. You can also gift some new music CDs from his favorite singer or band, some new earbuds or a new speaker for his room.
- Gift a personal care hamper consisting of body wash, body spray, a new scrubby, scented soaps and a shampoo.
- Stuff the Easter basket with some tickets to his favorite celebrity’s event, latest movie, an upcoming concert or a sports match.
- To reflect the true meaning of Easter, a classic present would be a gold or silver sterling cross on a neck chain. The guys are sure to wear and treasure the gift for lifetime.
- Instead of opting for an ordinary gift basket, get a six pack of soda pop in a cardboard carton. Fill the empty slots with shredded colored paper or artificial grass. You can add other items like key ring, gift cards, coins and cologne as well.
- For a traditional Easter gift, fill a basket with gummy bunnies, jelly beans, yogurt pretzels, milk chocolate bunny, pears and apples, chocolate mousse confection and praline egg.
- A piece of good apparel, such as a T-shirt, shirt, pajamas or a track suit would also be an ideal gift to present guys. Make sure the piece you choose complements his personality and taste.
- Guys would love to own new shaving supplies. Decorate their Easter basket with a layer of Easter grass and shaving accessories, such as shaving gel, a razor, cologne, aftershave and face creams.