One of the most momentous festivals of Christians; Easter is celebrated on a Sunday anywhere between March 22 and April 25 every year. It is celebrated to mark the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. The holy festival is observed with immense fun and enthusiasm throughout the world. Easter eggs, bunnies, chocolates, baskets and candies form the main symbols of Easter. Making Easter crafts is one of the major activities carried out this holiday season. Given here is craft project suitable for kids of all age groups. The younger children will be surprised at the texture achieved with the tissue paper feathers; while the older ones can proceed with covering the entire surface so that no white paper is seen through the feathers. Easter cute chick in egg is really a fun project for kids on this Easter.
Easy Easter Cute Chick in Egg
Easter crafts include a number of fascinating activities like easy made Easter chick in egg, which is a nice and fun Easter craft for kids.
Easter Cute Chick in Egg
- 2 Pieces of Page from a Wallpaper Book
- Plain White Paper
- Yellow Tissue Paper
- Small Piece of Orange Construction Paper
- White Glue
- Scissors, Crayons, Markers, etc.
How To Make
- Cut half an egg shape from each wallpaper page. Make straight edge of each saw tooth. The egg would be almost the full length of a page taken from a wallpaper sample book.
- Paste egg sections jointly so that they look hinged. The top half should look as if it is hatching.
- On the white paper sketch a chick's head - this will ultimately be in the egg opening. It should be used as a guide to the chick's size.
- Cut yellow tissue paper into small squares pieces. These will be twisted over the eraser end of a pencil. Two inch tissue paper squares for the younger set and an inch to one and a half for the older children.
- Sketch and color the eyes on the chick's head. Now cover the remaining space with glue and begin twisting yellow tissue paper around the eraser end of a pencil.
- Put tissue pieces on chick's head using pencil. The twisted tissue paper will look like feathers.
- For making the beak, cut a diamond shape from orange construction paper. Stick it on the chick's head.
- Finally, place the chick behind the hinged egg, with the help of glue, tape or staple, so that it gives peeking out shape.