Easter is celebrated with great grandeur and splendor every year by the Christians throughout the world. The magnificence of the festival is such that the entire world basks in its glory. Celebrated right after the chilly weather, Easter brings the flora and fauna of spring along with it. While eggs and bunnies form the theme of Easter, papers are not too far behind. Be it crafts, decorations, cards or gifts, paper is found everywhere. Paper crafts for Easter are quick and easy to make, providing a variety of options as well. In the following lines, we have provided some easy Easter paper crafts, which both kids and adults can effortlessly make.
Paper Crafts Ideas For Easter
Easter Envelope Bunny
Paper crafts are a great way to celebrate the grand festivity of Easter. Go through the article, to know some beautiful paper crafts ideas for Easter.
Easter Paper Crafts
- Empty White Envelopes
- Construction Paper (pink, white, black)
- Wiggle Eyes (optional)
- Pink Pom-Pom
- Cotton Ball
- Close the open side of envelope and seal it shut.
- Now, cut the white construction paper into two large oval shapes.
- Once this is done, use the rest of the white construction paper to cut two small ovals. While the former would be used for ears, the latter would be used as paws.
- Cut two smaller circles, from both white and black construction paper, to be used as eyes. Make sure that the white circles are a bit larger than the black ones.
- Cut the pink construction paper into two oval shapes, smaller than the white ones.
- Now, stick the pink ovals over the larger white ovals in such a way that they are placed right in the middle.
- Now, glue the white-pink ovals to the back of the envelope, to form the ears.
- Paste the black eyes over the white ones and attach them over the front of the envelope.
- Stick the paws in such a way that half of them hang out of the envelope.
- Now, glue the pom-pom nose to the front of the envelope and the cotton ball tail to the back side.
- Now, paste the eyes, either the paper ones that you have created or the wiggle eyes.
- Your Easter special 'bunny envelope' is ready to be gifted!!
Paper Plate Easter Bunnies
- 1 or 2 White Paper Plates
- Construction Paper (white and pink)
- Goggle Eyes
- 3 Pink Chenille Stems
- Black/ Pink Marker
- Cotton Balls (optional)
- White Glue, Glue Stick or Glue Dots
- Prepare bunny ears by cutting ovals from both white and pink construction paper. Make sure that the pink ovals are slightly smaller than the white ones.
- Now, paste the pink ovals over the white ones. Glue these ears at the back of the paper plates.
- Glue the goggle eyes on the pink ovals. Draw a triangle shaped nose beneath the ovals.
- Now, cut the chenille stems into half and stick three of them on each side of the nose, as whiskers.
- With the marker pen, draw a mouth.
- Lastly, stick two or more cotton balls at the back of the paper plate, as tail.
- If you are presenting the paper plate bunny to a kid, you can also attach a hair bow or bow tie.
- Your paper plate bunny is ready!!
Easter Place Holders
- White Card Stock/ TP tubes
- Acrylic Paints
- 3-dimensional Fabric Paint
- Plastic Grass
- Scissors/ Craft Knife
- Paint Brush
- Cut the white stock paper 1½" wide and 5½" long.
- Now, roll the paper to form a ring or a band.
- Staple the joining ends to secure the ring shape.
- Apply a basecoat on the exterior of the ring, using acrylic paints.
- With the help of fabric paints, paint some designs on top.
- Once the paint has dried completely, stuff a little bit of plastic grass inside each cup.
- Your Easter place holders are ready to display colored Easter eggs.