Easter is considered as one of the holiest festivals of the Christians after Christmas. Easter commemorates the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the upcoming spring season. Eggs, candies, bunnies and parades are the most popular symbols associated with the Easter holiday. People start preparing for the day well in advance. This Easter, instead of going for the usual jelly beans, marshmallow chicks, candies and cookies, why not try your hand at something different by making cookies at home? Well, Easter dream bar cookies are one of hundred amazing ideas for Easter cookies. Go through the article to find the method for preparing these tasty and appetizing treats. Have a yummy Easter!
Easy Easter Dream Bar Cookies Recipe
Bar Easter cookie is a type of chocolate chip cookie recipe which is easy to make and add flavor to Easter celebrations.
Easter Dream Bar Cookies
- 1 cup Margarine
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 12 oz Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup Nuts (chopped)
- Blend together margarine, brown sugar and egg.
- Add flour and vanilla to it. Mix well, and spread on a large well greased cookie sheet.
- Bake the batter at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, until it becomes lightly brown.
- Dissolve chocolate morsels and spread on top of baked mixture.
- Spray chopped nuts on top of chocolate, pressing with spatula into chocolate so that the nuts do not fall off while cutting.
- Cut into 1-inch squares after it is cooled.
- The Easter Dream Bar Cookies are ready to be relished.