The Christian festival of Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ as well as the commencement of the spring season. With colorful flowers blooming, this religious festival brings along the mesmerizing beauty of the season. How can this occasion be left out without any inviting and appealing delicacies? In case your guests are in love with beef, this article is just the right one to dig in. Let the meat show out the true celebratory spirit in the dishes it is been prepared in. Given here are two beefy pepper steak recipes that are full of flavor and tantalizing aroma. Go ahead and take your pick for this Easter dinner.
How To Make Beef Pepper Steak
Beef pepper steak is a not-to-be-missed dish for Easter dinner. Read to know the recipe of how to make beef pepper steak.
Beef Pepper Steak
- 12 Black Peppercorns (coarsely ground)
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- A pinch of White Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 10 ounces Beef Filet
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Take a small, nonporous bowl and mix together peppercorns, tamari, garlic, white sugar and salt.
- Add beef fillet and turn to coat with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place a medium saucepan on medium-high heat and melt butter.
- Place the beef fillet in the butter and sauté for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, till the meat thermometer inserted reads 145 °F (65 °C).
- Serve hot with salad, tomatoes and French fries.
- 1 pound Sirloin Steak (cut into thin 2-inch strips)
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Onions (sliced into 2-to-3-inch slices)
- 1 large clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced into thin, 2-inch slices)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced into thin, 2-inch slices)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced into thin, 2-inch slices)
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ cup cold Water
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3-4 cups Rice (cooked)
- Heat oil in a large skillet or stock pot on medium heat.
- Add steak, onions and garlic. Mix and fry till the onions turn translucent and steak is partially cooked.
- Add tomato, beef broth, salt and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Cover the skillet and simmer for 10 minutes, till the meat turns tender.
- Add green, red and yellow bell peppers. Stir to mix them well.
- Cook the mixture for 5 minutes till the peppers turn crisp-tender.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Add the cornstarch liquid to the pepper steak mixture. Stir well to avoid lumps. Cook till the mixture gets thick and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with cooked rice.